Gabey D. is our wonderful firstborn son. He was diagnosed with A.L.L (Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia) in May 2007, and has been going through a 3 1/2 year chemo treatment. We are trusting God, and believe He will show Himself Mighty.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Gabey's outing

Hi! It's Christine. I thought these pictures would be cute. Shari came today to pick me up for a drive on my lunch. They were getting bored and it was a nice day. He can't really go any where there are people but we were able to go to the park. We had to be careful that he didn't play in the dirt and we kept sanitizing everyone's hands. It was so nice to see them. Gabey was so cute cause he said "take a picture of me by the tree." How could I resist. Here are some of the pictures I took:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is Gabey doing his "poochie lip". LOL We aren't sure where he got it but it absolutely cracks us up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Gabey was pushing Shari on the swing. It was cute cause he is weak and really wasn't moving Shari at all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I love this picture of me and my sweetheart. I sure do miss him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is a picture that Gabey took of me. LOL We just have to get him a camera.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This picture was actually taken a week or so before we found out about the leukemia.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket "You can take a picture of me and Mommy."

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Great pictures. What a cutie!

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

love the pics!!!! he looks like he had a great time!!

Hugs and prayers,
Shelley from SB's