Gabey D. is our wonderful firstborn son. He was diagnosed with A.L.L (Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia) in May 2007, and has been going through a 3 1/2 year chemo treatment. We are trusting God, and believe He will show Himself Mighty.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Lord Knows the Way...

My Lord knows the way through the Wilderness,
All I have to do is Follow.
My Lord knows the way through the Wilderness,
All I have to do is Follow.

Strength for today is mine all the way,
And All that I need for tomorrow!

My Lord knows the way through the Wilderness,
All I have to do is follow.




Right now, we're in a wilderness, and only the Lord knows the plan. I am trusting in Him to guide us through. Gabey's counts weren't good enough to start the next stage of this last phase. They are only 350.

I was planning it all out to have him on a rest period when Gideon is born, but now it's all up to my Lord. I have total faith that what He has planned is the best possible thing for us.

We will go in next Thursday to check his counts again, and go ahead with the treatment if they're high enough (over 750).

Pray for a feverless week. God is so awesome, and has really kept infections and fevers away through most of this. I'm so thankful to serve such a STRONG Lord and Savior!

No comments: